SMIP City fleet management
The SMIP City application is designed to manage a multitude of different devices and data from one place.
SMIP City enables the city authorities to monitor and use various IoT devices and data sources to create new services for citizens.
It is intended for end-users and local communities that own or operate a large group of identical or different devices and give them a comprehensive overview of the status of these devices:
- View all your devices in one place.
- Overview of current operating status (active, inactive, no signal, …).
- Sending alerts and alarms and, if necessary, weekly and monthly reports to different user groups.
- Cadastre of installed devices (description and geolocations of installed machines, plants, IoT devices, environmental measuring stations, various sensors, parking lots, billboards, traffic meters, etc).
- Contact information about maintainers of each device group.
- Information on recent preventive and curative maintenance interventions.
- Remotely monitoring and managing your devices from anywhere via secure internet connection.
- Built-in advanced system for managing the n-level hierarchy of users, roles and permissions to work with the system.
It is also intended for equipment manufacturers who, in order to provide additional after-sales services, wish to have a documented overview of the condition of the devices sold and to monitor the functioning of their devices worldwide. See also additional functionality “Service mode”
ZA DODATNE INFORMACIJE NAM PIŠITE NA <email@example.com>
ALI NAS POKLIČITE NA TELEFON <+386 5 611 7000>.