The rest of the GIS services
The rest of the GIS services include especially assistance and counselling on obtaining GIS data, data preparation and digitalization and geocoding of spatial project documentation:
- assistance and counselling in the process of obtaining geocoded data and graphic bases to the owners of data (Surveying and Mapping Authority, various ministries) or obtaining such data on behalf of the client,
- assistance in capturing and converting of geocoded data (office data, field measurements, GPS field readings) and establishing GIS databases of such data,
- support to obtaining layers from the municipal land registry (energy, telephony, water distribution system, sewage system, municipal roads, parking lots, hot water systems, cable TV, gas lines, green areas, ecology, etc.),
- renting servers and their maintenance,
- creation of purpose modules for use with desktop tools ArcView and uDig.