SMIP Cloud – Smart Information Platform
What is SMIP 2.0?
SMIP 2.0 is a current version of SMIP software. It includes a higher level of cloud computing and edge computing integration, providing secure and smart communication between a local SMIP agent (gateway) to which IoT devices are connected and SMIP cloud.
What features does it cover?
Devices and web services
- Allows you to connect and support various devices
- Quick and easy adding devices of the same type
- Development, integration and support for various web services
- The ability to connect to various different services devices
- Connecting and supporting large number of users
- Integrated system of traceability (who, whom, when, how)
- Logging (automatic recording when you create a new instance)
- Allows users a great deal of autonomy in making their own account, or to add a device or service
- It allows the management and support for a large amount of data
- Protection against the intrusion or data loss
- Integrated tools for import / export, data editing
- Performance and scalability are guaranteed when using large data sets.
- Security protocols (SSL, roles, rights, Realm, CAPTCHA, …)
- Allows you to provide better monitoring of the entire system with regard to:
- When errors occur
- Error notification
- Facilitating research causes of errors
Other comparative advantages
- Support for a reliable and secure SaaS Cloud Services
- Advanced Functional support for mobile devices
- Built-in tools for data processing and reporting
- Multi linguage support, administrators can add new languages and content translations.
- SMART CITY – Urban management, Congestion and movement monitoring, Mobility, …
- SMART INDUSTRY– Factory line equipment, machine management…
- SMART METERING – Consumption Management, …
and especially in YOUR PROJECTS, connecting and monitoring your your services, products and equipment.
Demo was prepared (weather forecast web service, load management planning, timeplots, alarms and warnings) for the system supplier Robotina d.o.o. and is running on real data from the HEMS installed in their company building.
You can visit application (end-user view) here demopiq.smipcloud.com
(login with demo / demo).
The idea of future SMIP platform was presented at the Intersolar fair, the largest solar industry trade fair in Munich on June 2013. See news …
More about SMIP Cloud
SMIP platform is being developed under the joint brand SMIP Connect.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE US AT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CALL US ON THE PHONE <+386 5 611 7000>
OR VISIT product web page www.smipcloud.com.