ASK – Car Service
Computer support for car services
A group of applications supports processes of daily ordering, planning and implementing maintenance services in car workshops (PDI & PDS centre). Field work is supported using barcode readers and tablet computers connected to the company’s network via a WiFi network.
The supported fields are the following:
- marketing (demand, negotiations, preparation of offers, contracts, agreements),
- communication with clients regarding orders, scheduled delivery plans and car deliveries,
- physical receipt and shipment of vehicles,
- recording all services carried out on vehicles and providing information about the current state of vehicles,
- planning, monitoring and analysing the implementation of the operational work,
- production data exchange with the ERP PANTHEON system for the calculation of work and services.
The application is used by the company Avtoservis Koper d.o.o..
Web application for external access to ASK
The application shows data kept in the ASK (Oracle) database. It offers clients the following features:
- View of the agreed packs (accepted offers),
- View of the existing vehicle data (announced, ordered, in the ASK storage facility, in production, completed, damaged),
- Transfer of formalized orders – data on vehicles from their own systems to the ASK ordering system,
- Data correction.
The ASK Portal can be used by previously registered users of services provided by Avtoservis d.o.o..